Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Peter Pan




Peter Pan!!! This one I had to do as I am reading this book called Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson, its basically about how Peter Pan met Tinkerbell and how he fell in love with Tiger Lily (all before Wendy ever showed up.) Very good story for anyone interested, you guys should check it out.

Anyways, This is probably one of my best faces yet. I got a lot of compliments from people who have seen it. Considering this one design took me a little over 1 hour, I wish I could actually sport it on my fingers, however I really don't have 10 hours of spare time to do my nails :P   I guess with practice I will get quicker at it.



This picture above is my inspiration and below are a list of the colours I used for my design.

Colours Used;

NYC:
    Pier 17

Rimmel:
    Green with Envy

ACO:
    Cookie Dough
    Tuxedo

Sally Hansen:
    Limestone
    Mellow Yellow
    White On
    Honeymoon Red

OPI:
    Samoan Sand
    Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire

China Glaze:
    Gaga for Green
    Street Chic

Revlon:
    Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment