Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Little Mermaid


So my nails are still pretty and haven't chipped yet, so no reason to change them! However, as a true nail polish fan, I can barely go a day without touching my nail polish bottles. So what happens? Well you know, I make mini pictures on big huge fake nails. Yay!! plus the beauty of these, they are tiny and easy to keep.  Not that Ill ever wear nails this long. If I were to wear these, I would have to chop it in half!



Well anyways, I figured I would start with Ariel from The Little Mermaid as it is one of my favourite Disney movies. I used to sit on this big rock when I was young and sing my heart out, thinking I sounded as good as she did. Boy was I ever wrong! At least I remember the people walking by smiling at me, although I'm pretty sure my mother used to explain to them what I was trying to do.

Anywayyyyyss.... If you were wondering what nail polish colors I used, because yes, I use nail polish, NO acrylic paints, the list can be found below. BEWARE, it is MAssive!!

Well I really hope you've enjoyed this design, I have a few others already which will be coming up from Disney. Anything you would like to see, leave me a comment.

Keep painting ladies (and gents). I want to see your creations!


Colors Used;

China Glaze
    - Flyin' High
    - VIII
    - Gaga for Green
    - Street Chic
 
Revlon
    - Chic
    - Dreamer
    - Chili
    - Charming
    - Guava

OPI
    - Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire!
    - No Spain, No Gain

ACO
    - Mint Cream
    - So Pretty
    - Tuxedo

Sally Hansen
   - Plum Parfait
   - Mellow Yellow
   - White on

Rimmel
   - Camouflage

No comments:

Post a Comment