Sunday, August 5, 2012

Crab Apple Flowers

Original design was created by chickabiddy (click the name to see the original post). I believe the credit for the design idea is hers. Sorry if I am mistaken. The picture of these nails in this post however are mine.

I did these nails after going back through my likes on Tumblr. Found her picture with this design and immediately fell in love with it all over again. So I knew that it was time for me to have these nails. Plus I needed a change from the bright and colorful nails I had been sporting recently.  This first picture was taken inside. 



I know, I know this picture is not me actually outside, but it was too lazy to step outside to take a proper one. Sorry guys!


Okay, well here is an actual picture from outside, I had to go get groceries so I decided to take the picture while I was out. for a different lighting. 

Please don't mind the pinky finger, I moved the gem before it was fully dry :*( and again, since I am lazy, I didn't feel like starting over. So I just endured it for the next couple days. Hope you liked these nails! Let me know if you guys want to see anything specific.

Materials Used;
Base Coat; Calcium Nail Hardener by Revlon
Top Coat; Quick Dry Top Coat by Revlon
Orange Gems, from ebay

Nail Polish colors;
Samoan Sand by OPI
White On  by Sally Hansen
Black Satin by Rimmel


Don't forget to check out my other designs. Click Here to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment